Monday, September 24, 2012

  • Monday, September 24, 2012
  • Elder of Ziyon
It is time for my autumn appeal.

The blog has weathered my losing free time in my new job. Readership is continuing to be strong, averaging some 150,000 pageviews per month.

EoZ is growing in influence. In just this past quarter I have been quoted by The Jerusalem PostThe Algemeiner,  TabletIsrael Today, Chicago Now, CAMERA (twice), The Jewish Press, The Jewish Week, Arutz-7, Public Service Europe, and Commentary, to name a few.

My posts include news scoops, satire, infographics, posters, cartoons, media bias exposure, original videos, contests, history, research, exclusive interviews and analysis. I try not to be boring.

I also need to thank Ian for sending me an excellent daily linkdump. The linkdumps ensure that every major story about Israel gets covered on the blog even if I don't have time to go in depth on some issues.

One imminent milestone: Some time this week I will publish my 15,000th post!

If you think this blog is valuable, please consider donating an amount comparable to what you might pay for a subscription to a newsmagazine or newspaper. I especially appreciate those who use the Subscription link who send me an amount every month.

The Donate and Subscription links are in the upper right corner of the main blog page, or click on the appropriate link here:





Or choose an amount to pay every month:




If you dislike PayPal, you can send me an Amazon gift card instead (to my coolboardpresident -at- yahoo dot com address.)

I can't promise anything, but I am told that those who donate to this blog have an easier time fasting on Yom Kippur. :)

Thanks as always for your support! I am always humbled by how many people - young and old, conservative and liberal, male and female - read and enjoy this blog, and I hope to be able to continue to provide quality content to everyone in the future. (And thanks also to those who retweet, "Like", "+1", Reddit and otherwise spread my posts around the Web.)




AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive