Monday, February 20, 2012

  • Monday, February 20, 2012
  • Elder of Ziyon
From JPost:

Iranian soccer group Sepahan Isfahan cancelled an upcoming training match after learning that its rival team's coach is Israeli, the Serbian Cafe website reported on Monday.

The group was scheduled to play against Serbian team Partizan Belgrad on Friday.

"I'm disappointed that the game was cancelled," Partizan Belgrad coach Avram Grant said. "They told me it was cancelled because I'm Israeli. I don't mix sports with politics and I'm not going to start now."

The Serbian team previously cancelled its participation in a training camp in Dubai because of difficulties in obtaining a visa for Grant and moved the games to Israel instead.
Probably just as well. After all, Iran threatened to deliver a crushing blow to Israel if the Jewish state made even the slightest hostile move, or even thought about attacking. If they would lose to a team with an Israeli coach, they would shoot thousands of rockets towards Israel as "retaliation."

AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive